Fungal diseases are caused by various microscopic fungi. Besides medication, traditional medicine is also very effective. Many ancient secrets used by our ancestors have been successfully used to this day.
Before you start using folk remedies for fungus, you need to consult a dermatologist. Identifying the type of pathogen is important, something you cannot do on your own.
How to Identify Fungi
The patient's first complaint was related to aesthetic issues:
- changes in nail color;
- the appearance of spots and wrinkles;
- thinning or thickening of the nail plate;
- increase vulnerability;
- Produces an unpleasant odor.
These symptoms are common. Symptoms may vary depending on the type of parasite.
Early detection of fungal infections is important, and this period is best for folk recipes.
In advanced stages, the skin is itchy and rough, painful when walking, and the nail plate falls off the bed. Then simply lubricating the extremities with herbal decoctions will be ineffective against foot fungus.
Without timely treatment, the body's protective function will decline and chronic diseases will worsen.
Effective Traditional Medicine
How to treat athlete's foot? There are a variety of folk remedies available for foot fungus. Consider the most effective.
Baking soda has been used to treat fungus since ancient times. The substance is cheap and is often used in the preparation of folk remedies, namely:
- Wash your feet with soda water. Pour two warm water into a container and add a tablespoon of soda. Immerse the limbs in the liquid. The process is completed within 30 minutes. When you're done, rinse your extremities with warm water. Wear cotton socks. This procedure takes place every day. The duration of the course depends on the level of damage. Treat the fungus until visible signs disappear or until healthy nail plates regrow.
- Soda ointment. To prepare it, pour 2 tablespoons into a cup. l. Soda. Gradually add warm water, stirring constantly. to a paste-like consistency. Treats lesions on the legs and other parts of the body.
- Add various ingredients to the tub. Add 0. 5 tsp to the container. Potassium permanganate, 1 tbsp. l. Laundry soap and soda, 2 tablespoons. l. Dried mustard. Mix all ingredients and add warm water. Soak your feet for half an hour.
Fungal spores are harmful to acids. The most readily available and well known acid is regular vinegar. Contraindications to the procedure are the presence of wounds, sensitivity to vinegar, skin diseases.
- Lower body bath. Add 2 liters of water and a cup of vinegar to a container. Complete the program within half an hour. If you experience burning and tingling in your legs, it may be worth reducing the vinegar concentration by adding warm water.
- Compress with vinegar. Table 9% Vinegar is diluted in half with water. Wet a cotton cloth and apply to the affected area. Wrap in polyethylene and secure with a bandage. You can also wear socks. Leave overnight.
- An excellent antifungal agent is an ointment made from vinegar and glycerin. For preparation, it is necessary to mix the two ingredients in equal proportions. Wash your feet before surgery. Treat the affected area daily.
How to treat fungus with iodine? This medicine is very effective. Applying it is very simple. It is enough to dip a cotton swab in iodine and treat the affected area. The procedure takes place in the morning and evening.
Treating the feet with folk remedies involves the use of vegetable juices.
In most cases, onion and garlic juices are used; these basic products have similar properties. For treatment, it is necessary to lubricate the affected skin area with onion juice daily.
To prepare the compress, you will need to take a liter of water and dissolve 1 teaspoon in it. A clove of garlic salt and porridge. Apply a cloth soaked in solution to the affected area and secure.
Grind the horseradish root on a grater or blender. Apply porridge to steamed nails and bandages. Leave overnight.
Available Medications and Remedies
The most effective and affordable remedies are made from herbs. You can collect them yourself or buy ready-made collectibles at the pharmacy.
For the treatment, you will need celandine soup (1 liter of water and 2 tablespoons set). Boil and hold for 10 minutes. Strain and add to pot, dilute with water and lower legs. This process is carried out for 40 minutes. The shortest procedure is 1 month.
One liter of boiling water requires 250 grams. Henna. Both dry and fresh. Pour in boiling water, let it brew, then filter. Take a cup of product and a liter of water, dilute and dip into your legs.
To prepare the remedy, three tablespoons of bark and a cup of boiling water are required. Bring to a boil and let it brew. Pour into a bowl and add warm water. Steam the legs for 20 minutes. It is necessary to perform this procedure twice a week.
In the initial stages of the disease, herbal treatment produces positive results.
Treating foot fungus with folk remedies can speed up your recovery quickly and without paying a fortune.
Honey is a home remedy often used to treat foot fungus. It requires a little preparation before surgery. If the honey is very sugary, melt it in a water bath. Lubricate the affected area daily.
Or prepare a honey cake to apply to feet at night and wrap tightly with a bandage.
When the first symptoms appear, it is necessary to use folk remedies for fungal treatment.
Other folk remedies
To prepare folk remedies for fungi, unusual ingredients are sometimes used.
Fungal spores are afraid of aggressive cleaners. The effectiveness of bathing with laundry detergent was confirmed. For the process, you will need one tablespoon of laundry detergent and one liter of water. Dip your feet into the solution and hold for 30 minutes. A contraindication is an individual's intolerance to the ingredients of the drug. Powder must be selected for hand washing.
Clay blast furnace
The pharmaceutical preparation has antibacterial and wound healing effects. For this procedure, it is necessary to cover the affected area with glue. The procedure is performed every day before bedtime.
Brew freshly ground coffee and pour it into the basin for a bath. Add the required amount of water. This procedure takes place every day.
There are other recipes to help fight fungus: use of essential oils, urine therapy.
Treatment with folk remedies requires the consent of a doctor. This medication should be discarded if skin redness or irritation occurs after use. For maximum effect, a systematic program is required.